Stamper N' Johnny Stamper N' Johnny

I fived it for stamper man.

DURRR HURR HURR I AM A HUGE TOOL AND DUNTS GET COMEDY SO I GIVE YOU A ZERO WTF LOLOLOL

Dawn of the Madness Dawn of the Madness

Loved it.

I completely loved it. It was the only madness day animation I favorited, and without question. I'm mostly review to tell you I wish you had gotten higher place on madness day, too bad; you deserved it for sure.

Mario And Friends Goof Up Mario And Friends Goof Up

Amazing, truely.

The perfect flash animation. Probably the greatest flash of all time, and most likely always will be. From the clear realistic sounds, to the stellar character development, and the incredible action scenes, this is the greatest flash ever. Nothing could possibly make the flash any less godly.

The graphics first of all were top notch. I could barely tell it was made in flash, I had believed it to be a video. It all ran so smooth and vivid it was flash eye candy. The sounds like I said were incredible.I heard them and it made it seem like it was all happening around me in the real world. I was sucked in the movie so much I watched it multiple times to understand its greatness.

The greatest flash of all time, deserves 10 starrs and a 5/5.

Chuck's New Tux! Chuck's New Tux!

Hilarious.

The first thing I noticed was excellent animation and sound, so I expected something good. What I did not expect was he ending, that made me laugh so hard in disbelief I nearly pissed myself.

Doodlequest Doodlequest

Love these kinds of flashes.

It's hard to resist the charm of flashes that involve drawings coming to life, and this was a perfect example of why they're so enjoyable. Glad this was put on front page.

Smash Kingdom Melee Smash Kingdom Melee

A-fucking-mazing.

The scenes with all the villains argueing ALONE gave this flash 10 stars, 5, and a fav.

Madness Consternation Madness Consternation

Madness great as always.

This entrie madness flash is a perfect example of why the madness series is so awesome. That was intense.

NiN10Doh! NiN10Doh!

Hilarious.

Those were freaking genius. Everything just fit together perfectly to make this awesome flash. The earthbound and pokemon ones were my favs.

GhostFight-BOS-Part1 GhostFight-BOS-Part1

Perfect, just perfect.

That was insane. The fighting was awesome, it was like pure art. The effects of the swords were eye candy to look at. And above all, being able to control the movie..That alone makes this flash better then perfect. Could be the future of flash. This is definetly one of the best flashes ever, and should always be remembered.

Brawl is here! Brawl is here!

Could've sworn thats exactly how I would act. :P

Really funny, even though I was expecting something to go wrong the entire time. Scarily accurate to how I felt.
Now back to brawl.