RhythmWorld RhythmWorld

Well....

It's a great acomplishment, lot of songs, etc.

But the fact that I can't lower the graphics hurts the game. The game begins to lag and then I miss all the notes. Also, I can just hit every note key and get the note, so there's no challenge. It'd also be helpful I could stay in the section of music I wanted instead of continually going to the menu to go to certain genres.

If these problems were fixed I would happily give it 5/5 and a 10, but because of them an 8 and 4/5 are what i'll give for now.

NG Insult Generator NG Insult Generator

Funny and useful.

This was pretty funny, and with all the possibilities/different insults it has a good variety. Besides being funny it didn't have much else to enjoy though.

MindFeed MindFeed

Very interesting.

Reminded me a lot of Portals, especially the whole computer judging you and such. It was fun to play along and see what it said about me. I scored 79.

K-Guare responds:

Glad you liked man, :D

The Puzzle Game The Puzzle Game

Fun, takes some thought.

I loved how I had to think to solve the puzzles, but at the same time after a while I reazlized that if i press random buttons and that still helped, which is the only reason this game doesn't get a 10.

ASAHK. ASAHK.

Incredible charm.

The sound and gameplay reminded me a lot of the NES days. The game was really fun, but I didnt find much use for the turrets because the enemies always spawned right at me to I couldn't shoot them. Other then that, there's nothing I can put down about this game.

BulletTime BulletTime

Pretty good reflex game.

That was actually pretty fun, got 12409 as a top score. Simple yet addictive.

Wasted Sky Wasted Sky

Nice feel to it.

I don't really agree with what some people are saying. I felt really spot on control using the mouse. I Got pretty addicted after playing for a few minutes. Overall It was actually really fun.

Wedgie Toss 2 Wedgie Toss 2

Addictive.

Wow, besides being incredible fun that was actaully pretty funny at times. I especially enjoy being able to flap your arms during flight, anyone wishing to make a cannon-esque game should take after your example. Great work.

! Fishy ! ! Fishy !

Addicting...

This game is so addicting its unbeleivable. It is a masterpiece of flash. I finally started eating the blue fish and then one of the bigger ones got me, i was a little upset but i just keep playing. Damn, you've given me a drug.

Monster Maker Monster Maker

While its not the greatest "maker" i've played...

That was actually pretty funny. I laughed at my own few monsters I created. They were for the most part pretty creative and i enjoyed going through a few combinations. Just a few more options would be nice. Pretty good.

TheBoogley responds:

I love how people are still looking at this stuff, I didn't think anyone cared after a day.