Fulp Friction Fulp Friction

hot

I get off to this song

Box Cutter - Mr Virus Box Cutter - Mr Virus

Only one problem...

I hate to give such a short review, but the song was great. The major problem I had with it was the loud main "ding"ing sound. It was loud and took away from the beat that seemed to take a background to it, even thought it was superior.

Other than that, great song. I enjoyed it.

SucoVidya responds:

I honestly remember how that came about.
I felt that it needed another, higher pitch sound over the top,
but I didnt want to milly samples and I was running out of fresh ones.
So I stretch out a 808kick and thats what become the annoying ting.

I might be able to rectify this. I kinda like it though, If I come accross a better sample I'll update it. At the moment though I trying out some new software.

Thanks for the review.

Rain Down - Remastered Rain Down - Remastered

Fucking crazy.

Metal for life. Besides the insane beat, drums, guitar..Everything. The lyrics alone got this a 10/10 and 5. Great Job dude.
\m/

{ZKA} - Theme {ZKA} - Theme

Wow. Just...Wow.

I have no idea how you created such a catchy, smooth sounding beat. And at the same time it's smooth, it has a certain fast pace to it that makes it exciting. Fantastic.

ShirkDeio responds:

Wow, thanks! I can't believe how suddenly, 5 months after it was released, it becomes "popular." Most of the reviews are from this month!

I'm Going to Kill You I'm Going to Kill You

Very original.

You definetly put some effort and thought into this. Great work. Funny and catchy.

Bezo responds:

Thought, yes. Effort, not so much. It was basically rattled off in one take for each vocal track. Thanks for the review.