Stamper N' Johnny Stamper N' Johnny

I fived it for stamper man.

DURRR HURR HURR I AM A HUGE TOOL AND DUNTS GET COMEDY SO I GIVE YOU A ZERO WTF LOLOLOL

Dawn of the Madness Dawn of the Madness

Loved it.

I completely loved it. It was the only madness day animation I favorited, and without question. I'm mostly review to tell you I wish you had gotten higher place on madness day, too bad; you deserved it for sure.

Mario And Friends Goof Up Mario And Friends Goof Up

Amazing, truely.

The perfect flash animation. Probably the greatest flash of all time, and most likely always will be. From the clear realistic sounds, to the stellar character development, and the incredible action scenes, this is the greatest flash ever. Nothing could possibly make the flash any less godly.

The graphics first of all were top notch. I could barely tell it was made in flash, I had believed it to be a video. It all ran so smooth and vivid it was flash eye candy. The sounds like I said were incredible.I heard them and it made it seem like it was all happening around me in the real world. I was sucked in the movie so much I watched it multiple times to understand its greatness.

The greatest flash of all time, deserves 10 starrs and a 5/5.

RhythmWorld RhythmWorld

Well....

It's a great acomplishment, lot of songs, etc.

But the fact that I can't lower the graphics hurts the game. The game begins to lag and then I miss all the notes. Also, I can just hit every note key and get the note, so there's no challenge. It'd also be helpful I could stay in the section of music I wanted instead of continually going to the menu to go to certain genres.

If these problems were fixed I would happily give it 5/5 and a 10, but because of them an 8 and 4/5 are what i'll give for now.

NG Insult Generator NG Insult Generator

Funny and useful.

This was pretty funny, and with all the possibilities/different insults it has a good variety. Besides being funny it didn't have much else to enjoy though.

MindFeed MindFeed

Very interesting.

Reminded me a lot of Portals, especially the whole computer judging you and such. It was fun to play along and see what it said about me. I scored 79.

K-Guare responds:

Glad you liked man, :D

Fulp Friction Fulp Friction

hot

I get off to this song

Box Cutter - Mr Virus Box Cutter - Mr Virus

Only one problem...

I hate to give such a short review, but the song was great. The major problem I had with it was the loud main "ding"ing sound. It was loud and took away from the beat that seemed to take a background to it, even thought it was superior.

Other than that, great song. I enjoyed it.

SucoVidya responds:

I honestly remember how that came about.
I felt that it needed another, higher pitch sound over the top,
but I didnt want to milly samples and I was running out of fresh ones.
So I stretch out a 808kick and thats what become the annoying ting.

I might be able to rectify this. I kinda like it though, If I come accross a better sample I'll update it. At the moment though I trying out some new software.

Thanks for the review.

Rain Down - Remastered Rain Down - Remastered

Fucking crazy.

Metal for life. Besides the insane beat, drums, guitar..Everything. The lyrics alone got this a 10/10 and 5. Great Job dude.
\m/

Team Russia Team Russia

Those some sexy soviets.

I review your artwork in the hopes of you noticing me. :(
Like a little school crush.

Also I like the simple yet bold colors and design.

Gish 2 teaser art Gish 2 teaser art

Gish 2, you say?

WHERE IS THE FAVORITE BUTTON??

muscleman. muscleman.

I'll admit it

I pissed my pants. That was great and I love you